Project Managers need to manage every aspect of the projects they oversee, from resources and suppliers to project costs and equipment. Effective project management is essential in today’s business world, and project management training will give you a competitive edge in the job market providing skills that you can apply immediately at your work.
The interactive curriculum of Practical Project Management provides you with the essential tools you need to keep projects on task, on time, and on budget. The program is taught by highly qualified instructors who have substantial project management experience.
Ten Sessions (Must attend 8/10)
- The 5 Phases of a Project
- Stakeholder Management
- Organizational Structure and Its Influence on Projects
- Risks and Risk Management Plan
- Scheduling for Project Success
- Budget Development and Procurement Planning
- Project Monitoring and Control
- Quality Planning and Control
- Communication and Project Reporting
- Project Integration with Business Requirements
The cancellation fee is $250.
The course duration is incorrect in the current Fall catalog. The class starts on 9/7/2018 and ends on 11/9/2018.